Friday, December 14, 2012

13th Dec 2012 (漣漪 – Danny Chan)

The song that I chose for today is “漣漪” by Danny Chan. The English translation of the title is “Ripple”. I was walking along the sea side today and I saw the sea got lot of wave. Seeing how the waves interact with each other reminded me of this song.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist told us that his live was like a lake, very still. His girlfriend is like the ripple in the lake, making lot of disturbance, creating happiness and many happy memories. Listening to this song make me think of how our life interact with each other. We are like waves in the sea, many wave would travel in the same direction, following a patent. But sometime, another set of wave would come and interact with us. We might join together to form a bigger wave or we might just passed through each other like we have never meet. Hope you will enjoy this song.


漣漪 – Danny Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment