Wednesday, January 2, 2013

1st Jan 2013 (第二天(快樂是...) – Kay Tse)

First of all happy new year!!! The song that I chose for today is “第二天(快樂是...)” by Kay Tse. This is quite a positive song. The direct English translation of the title is “Second day (Happy is….)”. I chose this song for today because I feel very unhappy and I felt lot of pressure, these days I realised that I am very bad at controlling my own feeling, I always let this negative energy takes over me and got into a sad mood and I don’t know how to get out of it. This song somewhat give me the positive energy that I needed to jump out from that mood.

The lyrics of the song basically tell us to have fate and hope. The lyrics said that every now and then we face something bad, like feeling the pressure from homework, got bullied at school, lost in a competition that we tried very hard, did something wrong at work that make a big mess, our love one have turn away from us, the pressure of getting enough money to support the family need, etc…. What we need to remember during these times is that we shouldn’t feel discourage and afraid, but rather, remember that there are always stars in the darkness, darker the sky, brighter the stars. It is this sadness that makes happiness more unforgettable. So if we faces problems in the future, I wish that you could gazes at the stars, then you might realised that happiness is always around us. Hope you will like the song and give you the positive energy that you need to overcome your fear.


第二天(快樂是...) – Kay Tse

1 comment:

  1. I think Kay Tse really has a nice voice! She has another song 《钟无艳》 which she really displays her sweet voice. I really like it very much! Hope you'll like it too!

    ReplyDelete