Sunday, May 18, 2014

18th May 2014 (我來自北京 – Leon Lai)

The song that I chose for today is “我來自北京” by Leon Lai. The direct English translation “I am from Beijing”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist asked why he was troubled like a campanula. When he steps onto the street again, he didn’t know where to go. Why it is like the rind never stop and that there is always something troubling him. Why she hasn’t understood his facial expression, and that they can’t seems to communicate. He wishes that she could agree today and told everyone that they are in love. He wonders whether she understands the rule for love. “I, I, I was born in Beijing” he doesn’t know who determined his fate. “I, I, I was born in Beijing”, he can’t express his love clearly. “I, I, I was born in Beijing”, but she is passionate and romantics. “I, I, I was born in Beijing”, it is impossible to clearly explain his life in one night. Why it feels like that there is a ghost in his head, and all he could think of is dawn. Why it feels like he wouldn’t get anything in return for his love, and no matter what they do together he doesn’t feel that they are connected. In their life journey, there were a lot of departures in the past, he felt that it was fate that brought them together. He wanted to stop, but it seems that she hasn’t make up her mind yet. Hope you will like the song.



我來自北京 – Leon Lai

No comments:

Post a Comment